On-Demand Workshop: Design Validation Techniques with Autodesk Inventor Simulation
Join KETIV Technologies for an online workshop on using Autodesk Inventor Simulation capability to validate your design.
Design Validation Techniques with Autodesk Inventor Simulation
We will focus on techniques and key workflows that will help designers and engineers have confident in their designs. Topics include:
The capacity of Simulation inside Autodesk Inventor:
- Training on the introductory tool inside Inventor
- Best practices for using the Simulation tool in Autodesk Inventor
- Outline the failure modes available
- How to create and setup a study
- Analyzing results of a study and where to go next
Options for a transition into additional functionality for more advanced studies
In addition to learning how to use Autodesk Inventor Simulation tools to quickly validate your designs, you will also learn about advanced Autodesk simulation software used to perform in-depth and advanced analysis.
Let’s build better products.
« Back to Listing
Want to register by phone? Please call 1-866-GO-KETIV
Denee Busby, Jorge Fernandez
- Class Length
1 1/h hours