On-Demand - Benefits of Simulation 101: The real cost of inaction
Simulation is necessary to make great products at a lower cost.
If your company has not seriously consider implementing Simulation into your product development process, you need to attend our next webcast.
Benefits of Simulation 101: The real cost of inaction
Join Denee Busby, KETIV Director of Simulation, and learn in 30 minutes:
- The true cost of doing nothing – the trap of doing business as usual
- Why simulation is crucial to your development process
- How to approach implementing simulation
- What are the tangible benefits of simulation
- A successful case study – taking it to the next level with simulation
With Simulation, you can:
- Predict performance - Gain valuable insight and reduce the risk of failure by accurately predicting how your designs will respond to ordinary and extreme use.
- Optimize designs - Reduce costs and get innovative designs to market faster without compromising safety or performance. Prevent over-engineering and control material usage.
- Validate design decisions - Create quality products, improve building and infrastructure designs, meet safety requirements, and avoid costly mistakes by validating critical design decisions and material choices before manufacturing or construction begins.
Let’s build better products! View today.
« Back to Listing
Want to register by phone? Please call 1-866-GO-KETIV
- Class Length