Learn more about Autodesk BIM solutions for infrastructure from the experts at KETIV
BIM for Infrastructure
Anticipate, Assess, and Act with BIM for Infrastructure
BIM for Infrastructure is an intelligent model-based process that provides insight to help planners & designers easily capture and analyze design concepts; create and communicate design intent; and understand performance, appearance, and cost of infrastructure alternatives, while accurately maintaining coordinated and reliable design data through documentation and construction and into operations.
Autodesk® provides industry-leading software for CAD and BIM workflows with AutoCAD Civil 3D and Autodesk InfraWorks 360 software as the centerpieces of the solution. InfraWorks® 360 helps improve your project outcomes with the ability to create, explore and evaluate design concepts in a real-world contextual environment and provides a better way for stakeholders to envision and thereby better understand implications and impacts of different alternatives in preliminary design. Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Premium includes Autodesk® InfraWorks® 360 LT software, AutoCAD® Civil 3D® software for detailed civil design, Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate for whole-project review, as well as AutoCAD® Map 3D, Autodesk® 3ds Max®, and Autodesk® Revit® Structure.
Autodesk’s BIM for infrastructure solution can help civil engineering professionals to:
- Identify opportunities, risks and challenges throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging intelligent models and information from start to finish.
- Reduce risk of costly conflicts and concerns before they happen.
- Explore design concepts in a real-world, contextual environment, allowing stakeholders to envision and understand implications and alternatives.
- Quickly iterate through options to determine optimal solutions.
- Make informed decisions based on intelligent models that seamlessly progress existing and new data throughout the workflow.
- View real-time project snapshot and analytics.
InfraWorks® 360 helps improve your project outcomes, by combining and connect connecting data to better create, view, analyze, share, and manage information to make decisions in context.
Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Premium includes breakthrough 3D modeling and visualization technology found in Autodesk® InfraWorks® 360 LT software, AutoCAD® Civil 3D® software for detailed civil design, Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate for whole-project review, as well as, AutoCAD® Map 3D, Autodesk® 3ds Max®, and Autodesk® Revit® Structure.
To learn more about the many benefits of BIM for Infrastructure, contact us today.