KETIV Now Sells and Supports Autodesk Algor Simulation and Autodesk Moldflow Software Solutions
Oct 06, 2009
Newest product additions offer significant advancements in Digital Prototyping
Fullerton, CA [October 6, 2009]
KETIV Technologies, a leading Autodesk authorized value-added reseller and Gold Partner for Manufacturing based in California, announced the addition of two exciting product lines to its expanding portfolio of Autodesk 3D design and engineering solutions.
"We're pleased to bring our clients these powerful Digital Prototyping tools," said Kanwar Anand, president and CEO of KETIV. "Autodesk Algor Simulation 2010 products provide a broad range of mechanical simulation tools to help designers and engineers make critical decisions earlier in the design process and the Autodesk Moldflow 2010 products include easy-to-use tools to help simulate and optimize part, mold, and tool designs prior to manufacturing as well as advanced plastics injection molding simulation tools."
By putting powerful Digital Prototyping technology within the reach of mainstream manufacturers, Autodesk is helping to create more productive workflows that enable manufacturers to get more innovative designs to market faster. Autodesk Inventor software creates a single digital model that gives engineers the ability to design, visualize, and simulate their products, reducing reliance on costly physical prototypes. As a company's needs grow, the expanded set of simulation tools available with Autodesk Algor Simulation and Autodesk Moldflow software can be used to further validate and optimize designs.
The Autodesk Algor Simulation and Autodesk Moldflow products now available through KETIV include:
- Autodesk Algor Simulation 2010--Design validation and optimization with a broad range of mainstream engineering simulation tools in a multi-CAD environment
- Autodesk Algor Simulation CFD 2010--The functionality of Autodesk Algor Simulation as well as fluid flow analysis, computational fluid dynamics and mass transfer analysis
- Autodesk Algor Simulation MES 2010--The functionality of Autodesk Algor Simulation plus nonlinear static and dynamic analysis, rigid-body motion analysis, and combined stress and flexible-body motion analysis
- Autodesk Algor Simulation Professional 2010--The functionality of Autodesk Algor Simulation, Autodesk Algor Simulation CFD, and Autodesk Algor Simulation MES along with electrostatic analysis and the ability to combine analysis types for full multiphysics simulations
- Autodesk Moldflow Adviser 2010--Easy-to-use software that simplifies plastic injection molding simulation, guides designers through analysis setup and results interpretation, and helps to optimize part and mold designs
- Autodesk Moldflow Insight 2010--Complete set of advanced plastics engineering simulation tools for in-depth analysis and optimization of the creation of molded parts and their associated molds
To learn more about how KETIV achieves exceptional client satisfaction levels through training, technical support, and value-added consulting for the full line of Autodesk products, including Autodesk Algor Simulation and Autodesk Moldflow, visit www.ketivtech.com.
KETIV Technologies is a leading Autodesk gold partner in Manufacturing with 25 years' experience delivering CAD software and services in California, Arizona, and Nevada. Focused on the manufacturing, civil engineering and process plant industries, KETIV's team of industry experts increase the profitability of engineering companies by helping them simplify the process of conceptualization, design and production.
Autodesk, AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Alias, Inventor, and Showcase are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries. Moldflow is a registered trademark of Moldflow Corp., a subsidiary of Autodesk, Inc., in the United States. Macintosh and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.