KETIV Technologies, Inc. To Offer Autodesk’s 2010 Manufacturing Software
Mar 24, 2009
KETIV to host free webinars to explore functionality in AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor 2010 based product bundles
KETIV Technologies, Inc. today announced it will offer Autodesk’s latest 2D and 3D design and engineering software for manufacturers. The combination of the new 2010 product lineup for manufacturers includes Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD Electrical, Autodesk Alias, Autodesk Moldflow, Autodesk Showcase and Autodesk Vault software—industry-leading applications that comprise the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping.
Autodesk Digital Prototyping software gives our customers the ability to digitally design, visualize and simulate how a product will work under real world conditions before it is built. Digital Prototyping reduces reliance on physical prototypes, which helps reduce cost and speed time to market in highly competitive industries.
“With our 2010 product line-up we are putting powerful 2D and 3D software within the reach of mainstream manufacturers and allowing companies of all sizes—not just large enterprises—to compete on a global scale,” said Brenda Discher, VP Industry Marketing, Autodesk Manufacturing Solutions. “This year’s product line-up facilitates greater collaboration than ever before between industrial design, engineering, manufacturing and marketing teams.”
“KETIV’s customers rely on Autodesk’s Digital Prototyping solutions for building better products faster at a lower cost”, said Anthony Rodriguez, VP of KETIV Technologies. “Over the next few weeks, our application engineers will present a series of webinars introducing the immediate benefits of this new technology. Customers can sign up by visiting our website at www.ketivtech.com.”
KETIV will be offering the new versions of the following Autodesk products
- Inventor 2010, the Key to Design, Visualize, and Simulate Products Digitally - as the foundation for Digital Prototyping, Autodesk Inventor software produces an accurate 3D model that validates the form, fit and function of a design before it is built. The Autodesk Inventor 2010 product line introduces new usability and productivity enhancements for 3D product design and simulation, plastic part creation and data exchange. New features in the best-selling 3D design and engineering software include:
- Plastic part design and tooling: The Autodesk Inventor product line simplifies the design of high-quality molded part models with automated capabilities for designing injection molds for plastic parts. Incorporating Moldflow technology, Inventor enables users to design complex plastic parts and quickly create and validate their corresponding mold design, reducing errors and improving mold performance—resulting in higher product quality and a faster time to market.
- Simulate product performance: The Autodesk Inventor 2010 product line provides improved support for motion simulation and static and modal finite element analysis at both the part and assembly level.
- Design productivity: Continuing its investment in improving usability and productivity, Inventor offers a new user interface that combines an intuitive 3D design environment for creating parts and assemblies with tools that enable engineers to focus on a design’s function to drive the automatic creation of intelligent components such as plastic parts, steel frames, and rotating machinery.
- AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite - Introduced for the first time in 2010, this new suite combines Autodesk Inventor LT software and top-selling 2D drafting and detailing AutoCAD LT software to make it more practical and affordable for mechanical design professionals to start designing in 3D and participate in Digital Prototyping workflows. AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite offers powerful part-level 3D parametric modeling, multi-CAD translation capabilities, automated DWG drawing views, and other advanced capabilities found in Inventor products.
- AutoCAD Mechanical – Now with even more intelligent drafting features for automating common design tasks, AutoCAD Mechanical software offers mechanical designers and drafters significant productivity gains. New features include a streamlined design environment and bills of material enhancements that help produce consistent results on the shop floor.
- AutoCAD Electrical – Purpose-built to accelerate the creation of electrical control systems, AutoCAD Electrical software now offers a streamlined design environment and a new “one-line” circuit symbol library that increase productivity of control engineers. Enhancements to the powerful Circuit Builder tool enable designers to analyze the energy efficiency of circuits and make “green” engineering decisions.
- Autodesk Alias – Autodesk Alias 2010 industrial design software marks a major milestone with its first release on the Macintosh platform. Now available on Mac OS X, the new product family focuses on the specific needs and workflow requirements of three user profiles: creative professionals, digital modeler/sculptors and automotive/transportation designers. New and improved functionality further lowers barriers of adoption, increases modeling productivity and quality. The world’s best surface modeler, Autodesk Alias software also provides fast, high-quality data integration and exchange with Autodesk Inventor and other third-party CAD software.
- Autodesk Showcase – Now with integrated ray tracing, the 2010 design visualization software helps enable design, engineering, and marketing teams to quickly and efficiently create accurate, photorealistic, and compelling imagery from 3D CAD data to convey form and create environmental context to communicate brand character. With a single mouse click, users can change the appearance and position of a product and manipulate parts such as wheels, body panels, and mirrors.
- Autodesk Vault – The Autodesk Vault product line features tight integration with Autodesk Inventor software and extensive new document management capabilities that help enable users to easily manage design revisions and control who can access data, and when. New revision control processes are built directly into Autodesk Inventor technology, which results in faster cycle times and better-quality engineering data. It also helps workgroups maintain control over the digital prototype at all times, so design departments can efficiently create and share Digital Prototyping information.
- Autodesk Moldflow Insight and Moldflow Adviser – Autodesk has simplified the Moldflow product line in 2010 to bring customers more value at a lower cost. The comprehensive software suite for simulation, analysis, optimization and validation of plastic parts and injection mold designs introduces new sustainability features, along with performance improvements in speed, quality and memory efficiency. Autodesk Moldflow Insight technology can be used to simulate nine unique molding processes using more than 8,000 materials characterized for use in plastics CAE analysis. Autodesk Moldflow Adviser software simplifies plastic injection molding simulation, guides designers through analysis setup and results interpretation and helps to optimize part and mold designs.
Autodesk 2010 products are available for immediate purchase from KETIV. Contact us at 866-465-3848 or visit our website at www.ketivtech.com
KETIV Technologies is a leading Autodesk solutions provider with 25 years' experience delivering CAD software and services in California, Arizona, and Nevada. Focused on the manufacturing, civil engineering and process plant industries, KETIV's team of industry experts increase the profitability of engineering companies by helping them simplify the process of conceptualization, design and production.
Autodesk, AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Alias, Inventor, and Showcase are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries. Moldflow is a registered trademark of Moldflow Corp., a subsidiary of Autodesk, Inc., in the United States. Macintosh and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.