Jun 02, 2010
Autodesk Assistance Program Registration and Software Download Instructions
Applies To : Inventor Professional and Inventor 2011
1. Determine if you meet program eligibility requirements at http://www.autodesk.com/assistance
2. Register for Program Participation and certify your program eligibility at:
5. Once logged in click on the Software Downloads link at the top of the page
6. Find the desired software title in the list (in this example, ie. Inventor Autodesk Inventor Professional AP) and then select the appropriate version (Language, 32bit or 64bit).
7. Obtain your serial number and product key first, then, click Download. The installation files are large so please allow plenty of time to download.