Nov 01, 2005
Bridging the Gap from AutoCAD® Electrical to Autodesk Inventor® Professional
Applies to: AutoCAD Electrical 2005-2010
Creating an electrical control diagram for a wire harness is slick using AutoCAD® Electrical. But let’s not stop there! This course will show you how to reuse that data in your 3D model in Autodesk Inventor® Professional. This will ensure accuracy of schematics, allow you to generate accurate wire harness lengths in your purchase list, and provide full documentation for your wire harness assembly.
- Complete a cable wire harness in AutoCAD® Electrical.
- Create a report that will be used in Autodesk Inventor® Professional.
- Configure your assembly in Autodesk Inventor® Professional for importing data.
- Manual and auto-routing of cable wire harness.
- Completing the documentation of cable wire harness for Inventor.
To learn how to ensure accuracy of schematics which would allow you to generate accurate wire harness lengths in your purchase list, and provide full documentation for your wire harness assembly click here to view the pdf file.