Jan 10, 2011
Ready to download the free version of Algor Simulation? Validate your Inventor!
Applies to: Current Subscription Customers for
• AutoCAD® Inventor LT™ Suite
• Autodesk® Inventor LT™
• Autodesk® Inventor®
• AutoCAD® Inventor® Suite
• AutoCAD® Inventor® Professional Suite
• AutoCAD® Inventor® Simulation Suite
• AutoCAD® Inventor® Tooling Suite
• AutoCAD® Inventor® Routed Systems Suite
How do you Validate Your Inventor?
Inventor Subscription users can obtain the free extended trial version of Algor Simulation 2011. Follow the steps below.
1. Click on the following link - http://offers.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/10/341709/?ch=EM&src=OEMIV&mktvar001=353629&mktvar002=353629&rid=0070001137
2. You should now be on the Get a free* extended trial of Autodesk Algor Simulation Software screen.
3. Complete the registration form to download Algor Simulation.
• You will need to enter in your user information and Autodesk Inventor subscription contract number.
**Once submitted you will receive a follow-up email that contains a serial number for the extended trial as well as links to helpful resources, so keep an eye on your inbox as well as your junk folder)
6. Once you have selected Submit you will be taken to a page to download the software. Select Download Now.
7. Browse to where you want to save the Autodesk_Algor_Simulation_2011_Multilingual_Win_32-64bit.exe file.
8. Once download is complete, browse to it, right click the file, and select Run to install.
**From the email from Autodesk obtain your serial number and product key. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive, but it will be sent from : Algorsimulation [email@example.com] with subject: Here's your Algor Simulation Serial Number