A KETIV Application Engineer is responsible for providing technical support and training for a variety of products used by our manufacturing customers. These products that include but are not limited to mechanical design, CAM, electrical controls, simulation, and data management software. Our goal is to build and maintain relationships with KETIV’s most valued asset, our customers.
We are looking for someone with experience with Autodesk data management products to join our team in the efforts to elevate our collective knowledge and bring exceptional support to our customers. Duties include assisting with support issues, guidance, mentoring, training, driving adoption, and pre-sales for all Autodesk products with a specialization in our data management portfolio.
The ideal candidate is confident in their ability to adapt to the latest innovations in technology. They are resourceful, authentic, and optimistic when sharing knowledge and take accountability for the services they provide. This position requires a hunger for knowledge and a genuine curiosity for how things work. An attentive listener, this Applications Engineer can assess the customer’s needs in order to help them solve their challenges with the resources available.
- Provide telephone and in-person technical support to customers
- Remotely troubleshoot issues related to 2d and 3d design and documentation, installation, and licensing, software performance and stability
- Focus on Mastery of Autodesk data management portfolio, for support and adoption
- Delivery of vault maintenance to customers as needed
- Verify reported software issues, report them to Autodesk, and offer workarounds
- Contribute written materials and instructional videos to KETIV’s knowledge base and the Autodesk Knowledge Network
- Instruct live courses on-line and in person for customers as needed
- Deliver exceptional and conscientious customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or a similar a plus
- Experience with data management tools from an administrative level a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills
- Excellent people skills, patient, and professional attitude
- Flexible schedule a plus
- Willingness to travel as needed for meetings and to deliver services, less 5%
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time position which offers a competitive salary with the potential for bonus. Medical insurance coverage, with a variety of optional plans to fit your needs. Personal Time Off and Paid Holidays are provided to employees. KETIV offers a 401 (k) plan with a match for qualified employees through Vanguard Funds.
About KETIV Technologies, Inc.
KETIV empowers America’s manufacturers through knowledge and innovation. As an Autodesk Gold Partner, we provide cutting-edge products, consulting services, and unequivocal support that drives business success across the country. Our extensive and diverse experience encompasses the entire development process, from concept to production. We are driven by a forward-looking, service-driven and knowledge-sharing culture, which influences every customer interaction. We earn trust. We guide, we inform, we serve. We make businesses better. Learn more at ketiv.com.