The Customer Support Engineer is responsible for providing technical support and guidance for mechanical design, simulation, and data management software products. In addition, they will build and maintain relationships with KETIV’s valued partners.
The ideal candidate will be confident in their ability to adapt to the latest innovations in technology. They will be resourceful, authentic, and optimistic when sharing knowledge and take accountability for the services they provide.
- Provide telephone and in-person technical support to customers
- Remotely troubleshoot issues related to modeling and documentation, installation and licensing, along with software performance and stability
- Verify reported software issues, report them to Autodesk, and offer workarounds
- Contribute written materials and instructional videos to an internal knowledge base and the Autodesk Knowledge Network
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar discipline
- Experience with Inventor, Solidworks, or similar 3D modeling software product
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills
- Excellent people skills, patient and professional attitude
- Ability to train and mentor customers
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time position which offers a competitive salary with the potential for bonus. Medical insurance coverage, with a variety of optional plans to fit your needs. Personal Time Off and Paid Holidays are provided to employees. KETIV offers a 401 (k) plan with a match for qualified employees through Vanguard Funds.
About KETIV Technologies, Inc.
KETIV empowers America’s manufacturers through knowledge and innovation. As an Autodesk Platinum Partner, we provide cutting-edge products, consulting services, and unequivocal support that drives business success across the country. Our extensive and diverse experience encompasses the entire development process, from concept to production. We are driven by a forward-looking, service-driven and knowledge-sharing culture, which influences every customer interaction. We earn trust. We guide, we inform, we serve. We make businesses better. Learn more at ketiv.com.
Apply for this position
We currently have no available opportunities.
Please check back later.