KETIV is seeking a creative and organized planner to develop and manage marketing campaigns to support the company’s revenue goals.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to implement marketing campaigns.
- Build awareness of KETIV’s products and services in target markets and accounts.
- Develop nurture-based campaigns to support the buyer’s journey.
- Create marketing qualified leads that turn into revenue generating customers.
- Report on Marketing KPIs including lead lifecycle, conversion rates, and ROI.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns—activities include campaign flows, email creation, landing page creation, form creation, webinars, lead scoring, etc.
- Solid project management skills with keen attention to details.
- Familiar with marketing automation systems such as HubSpot and Marketo, and CRM tools such as NetSuite and Salesforce.com
- Savvy with digital and social trends across mobile and web platforms.
- Ability to be a self-starter, exhibit initiative and be persuasive in acquiring decisions and approvals
- An interest in engineering and manufacturing.
- 2-5 years experience in a fast-paced marketing environment, in an agency, B2B or professional services organization.
- Experience in the design, creation, tracking, measurement, and reporting of digital campaigns.
- Strong track record of driving new revenue and accelerating pipeline.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full time salaried position. The company pays bonuses quarterly based on profitability and individual performance. Medical insurance and Personal Time Off are provided to employees. The company offers a 401 (k) plan with matching for qualified employees through Vanguard Funds.
Apply for this position