The Sales/Business Development Rep – Primarily responsible for qualifying MQLs and SQLs from inbound calls and campaigns while also focusing on targeted outbound campaigns to increase the productivity of KETIV sales teams. The key goals are to identify potential revenue opportunities, complete further discovery when more in-depth sales activities are needed, and transfer opportunities appropriately. This role will interact with clients of all levels, in various industries, and across a broad geographical area.
- Collaborate with Demand Generation and Account Executives to build a qualified pipeline of customers
- Prospect customers by leveraging outbound medium technologies to evangelize KETIV and OEM (Autodesk, Ansys, Tacton) solutions
- Identify target markets, develop leads and directly prospect into those accounts
- Map key stakeholders, technical requirements, and business processes on all deals
- Drive additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs or projects initiated by sales management
- Manage a database of leads in NetSuite, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting, and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline
- Expected to record email, phone, and interactions clearly in HubSpot and NetSuite and will be using data as part of their prospecting while measuring their efficacy/KPIs
- Inside Sales experience, especially lead nurturing activities mandatory
- Software Sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take the initiative, prioritize, manage time effectively, professionalism, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills for online presentations
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Proven ability to collaborate with virtual team members
- Proficient in identifying key decision-makers in other organizations within the accounts to find additional sales opportunities
- Manufacturing and Simulation industry experience
- Experience with marketing automation (particularly HubSpot) is a plus
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on-the-job coaching and a self-learning framework
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time position which offers a competitive salary with the potential for bonus. Medical insurance coverage, with a variety of optional plans to fit your needs. Personal Time Off and Paid Holidays are provided to employees. KETIV offers a 401 (k) plan with a match for qualified employees through Vanguard Funds.
About KETIV Technologies, Inc.
KETIV empowers America’s manufacturers through knowledge and innovation. As an Autodesk Gold Partner, we provide cutting-edge products, consulting services, and unequivocal support that drives business success across the country. Our extensive and diverse experience encompasses the entire development process, from concept to production. We are driven by a forward-looking, service-driven and knowledge-sharing culture, which influences every customer interaction. We earn trust. We guide, we inform, we serve. We make businesses better. Learn more at ketiv.com.