The Western Territory Sales Representative is responsible for hunting new business from existing and new customers within KETIV’s Western US sales territory. Candidates will be responsible for achieving their targets by managing, building, and developing a pipeline of sales opportunities. This will be accomplished by following up on qualified leads generated by the Demand Generation and Sales & Business Development organization and outbound lead generation from targeted prospecting and customer lists. Candidates will also be expected to cold call and prospect to achieve their targets. You will gain experience interacting with clients at all levels, in a variety of engineering industries, across a broad geographical area. KETIV offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to successfully sell market-leading design software and take your career to the next level. Candidates for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, and self-starters.
- Prioritize the highest opportunity target accounts within KETIV’s Western US sales territory
- Work closely with Sales & Business Development Representatives to ensure smooth and timely follow-up on sales leads
- Generate and close new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline within an assigned sales territory
- Quickly identify decision-makers and influencers and their corresponding business needs, timeline, and budget, using the MEDDIC sales process
- Ensure prospects’ and customers’ needs are understood and addressed by articulating how Ketiv solutions will accelerate their business
- Utilize telephone, email, and web-based communication as the primary means of connecting with customers
- Manage in-person sales meetings with decision-makers to close some of your largest deals
- Build the appropriate team for each opportunity coordinating Ketiv personnel, including pre-sales, and services, to drive value into the client base
- Provide accurate and timely billings forecasting and updates to sales managers
- Consistently meet or exceeds monthly sales targets/quotas
- Outbound sales experience
- A motivated person who takes initiative and manages time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong presentation skills for online presentations
- Strong problem-solving skills and teamwork
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Proven ability to collaborate with virtual team members
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on-the-job coaching and self-learning
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets/quotas and KPIs
- Background in Manufacturing will be a plus
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time position which offers a competitive salary with the potential for bonus. Medical insurance coverage, with a variety of optional plans to fit your needs. Personal Time Off and Paid Holidays are provided to employees. KETIV offers a 401 (k) plan with a match for qualified employees through Vanguard Funds.
About KETIV Technologies, Inc.
KETIV empowers America’s manufacturers through knowledge and innovation. As an Autodesk Gold Partner, we provide cutting-edge products, consulting services, and unequivocal support that drives business success across the country. Our extensive and diverse experience encompasses the entire development process, from concept to production. We are driven by a forward-looking, service-driven and knowledge-sharing culture, which influences every customer interaction. We earn trust. We guide, we inform, we serve. We make businesses better. Learn more at ketiv.com.