KETIV Discovery Live Hands-On Test Drive - Live Event
Experience ANSYS Discovery Live Simulation software first hand with the guidance of KETIV and ANSYS technical experts.
Experience ANSYS software first hand with the guidance of KETIV & ANSYS experts. You will learn how to iterate, explore, and instantly understand how design exploration affects your design process.
In this hands-on training, KETIV & ANSYS will walk you through three case studies:
- How to leverage topology optimization
- Understand how CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) is more than just fluids
- Bridging the gap between CAD and Simulation
During the session, you will get access to a laptop with ANSYS Discovery installed for you to test drive. KETIV’s Senior Application Engineer, John Dao, along with the ANSYS Discovery Team will then guide you through an interactive hands-on experience.
You will walk away with:
- A basic understanding of structural and thermal analysis
- How Generative Design can be leveraged early in a design process
- Why CFD is should be used more often than people think
ANSYS Discovery Live provides instantaneous 3D simulation, tightly coupled with direct geometry modeling, to enable interactive design exploration and rapid product innovation.
Morning Session Agenda:
10:00 am – Welcome and Introduction
10:15 am – Hands-On Test Drive
12:00 pm – Lunch, Q&A and Raffle
Afternoon Session Agenda:
12:00 pm – Welcome Lunch and Introduction
1:00 pm – Hands-On Test Drive
2:30 pm – Q&A and Raffle
Sign up to attend this event