Product Design and Manufacturing
A flexible and convenient learning experience for the manufacturing community. Join us every Thursday morning at 10 a.m. to participate, ask questions, and learn.
Data Disaster Recovery Plan & Vault Backups
If your Vault Server stopped working today, do you have a set plan to recovery? This week, join Application Engineer, Jason Courtemanche as he helps you understand and evaluate what your data loss tolerance is.
This session will cover:
- The basics of what a Vault backup is and its importance
- How to create and test a backup & recovery plan
- How to schedule ADMS Vault backups
- An overview of a disaster recovery plan for Vault AVFS & Vault Replicated environments
- What a 3rd Party Backup Method is and determining if it is right for you
Here at KETIV, we know that your data is your most valuable asset and empowering you with the right knowledge is the first step to protecting that asset. Join us for this week’s Autodesk Virtual Academy session all about Data Disaster Recovery and Vault Backups!
Fill out the form below to subscribe to the weekly series!