This free, live Autodesk Vault Professional 2023 online training course will comprehensively cover both the User and Administrator capabilities of Vault Professional 2023.
This instructor-led training course is hosted by KETIV and Autodesk and will also include an experts’ panel with KETIV’s Data Management Team, as well as Autodesk’s Allen Gager, Technical Sales, Subject Matter Expert.
User Topics Covered:
- Introduction to Autodesk Vault Professional
- Basic Workflow within Vault
- Engineering Release Process
- Working with Items
- Working with Bills of Materials
- Managing Change
- Thin Client
Administrator Topics Covered:
- Administering Autodesk Vault Professional
- Lifecycle, Category & Revision Configuration
- Duplicate Part Cleanup
- Server & Replication
Note: Even though some topics that may seem familiar to knowledgeable Autodesk Vault Workgroup users, we will still cover them to understand the differences in Autodesk Vault Pro.
- Access to Autodesk Vault Professional, to ensure compatibility with this training. Future software updates that are released by Autodesk may include changes that are not reflected in this training.
- This training is designed to teach users the essential elements of using Autodesk Vault Professional 2023. It is recommended that you have a working knowledge of Autodesk Vault Basic and one or more of the following products:
- Microsoft® Office
- Autodesk® Inventor®
Our Trainer and Experts
Data Management Application Engineer and KETIV
Came from the manufacturing industry as a CAD admin, expert on the day-to-day processes of Vault users.
Data Management Solution Engineer at Autodesk
Allen joined Autodesk in July 2016 and is a Solution Engineer with a focus on Connected Data and Process. Prior to joining Autodesk, Allen served as an engineering manager, a design engineer and CAD manager. He has over thirty years’ experience using and customizing Autodesk products in a production environment, designing products in 3D since 1997. Allen was seventh in the world to install Vault Workgroup in a production environment before it became a product. He has driven Vault adoption and success with passion ever since.
Data Management Practice Lead at KETIV
25+ years supporting engineering from an IT perspective, expert on license and server management along with a deep understanding the manufacturing business process overall.
Data Management Architect at KETIV
Previously with Autodesk, vast knowledge of data management workflows and master-level understanding of Vault Professional.