This free, Autodesk Vault Professional 2023 training course comprehensively covers both the User and Administrator capabilities of Vault Professional 2023.
This instructor-led training course is hosted by KETIV and Autodesk and includes an experts’ panel with KETIV’s Data Management Team, as well as Autodesk’s Allen Gager, Technical Sales, Subject Matter Expert.
User Topics Covered:
- Introduction to Autodesk Vault Professional
- Basic Workflow within Vault
- Engineering Release Process
- Working with Items
- Working with Bills of Materials
- Managing Change
- Thin Client
Administrator Topics Covered:
- Administering Autodesk Vault Professional
- Lifecycle, Category & Revision Configuration
- Duplicate Part Cleanup
- Server & Replication
Note: Even though some topics that may seem familiar to knowledgeable Autodesk Vault Workgroup users, we will still cover them to understand the differences in Autodesk Vault Pro.
- Access to Autodesk Vault Professional, to ensure compatibility with this training. Future software updates that are released by Autodesk may include changes that are not reflected in this training.
- This training is designed to teach users the essential elements of using Autodesk Vault Professional 2023. It is recommended that you have a working knowledge of Autodesk Vault Basic and one or more of the following products:
- Microsoft® Office
- Autodesk® Inventor®