Product data management (PDM) software gets your data under control with a central source for collaboration, but how are you managing your product development processes before and after PDM? How is your design process impacted by change and quality management challenges? How can you stay on task for milestones and deliverables?
This webinar covers:
- New Product Introduction workflows that speed up time to market
- Automated change request (ECR) and change order (ECO) processes
- Item and Bill of Materials management to reduce errors and improve collaboration
- Preventing and responding quickly to quality issues
- Staying connected 24/7 to your global supply chain
Fill out the form and you will get an email with a link to watch the webinar on your own time!
Hear from the expert
Brian Schanen, PLM/PDM Readiness Program Manager, Autodesk
Brian Schanen works for Autodesk, Inc., as a PLM/PDM Readiness Program Manager in the Business Strategy & Marketing division.
He is responsible for global technical and sales enablement focused on PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and PDM (Product Data Management) and the design, creation, implementation, and delivery of PLM/PDM based curriculum, technical and sales tools, live events, and assets. With 18 years of PDM and PLM experience, he is a seasoned speaker, presenting at events such as Autodesk University, One Team conferences and extensions. On any given day, you can find him coaching internal teams, prospects, mentoring new customers, and even assisting in deployments of Autodesk PLM/PDM software.