Top Performers Better Leverage Data Management, Hit Product Development Targets
Research by Tech-Clarity finds that the current state of design data management continues to yield too many problems, too much wasted time, and missed product development targets. However, top performing companies, on other hand, spend less non-value-added time on data management and are better able to hit their product development goals.
How do these Top Performing manufacturers improve product development performance and spend less time managing data? Tech-Clarity’s survey of over 165 manufacturers offers some telling insights.
Download the eBook to read about:
- How to get more from Product Data Management
- Why Design Data Management Challenges Persist
- Why Top Performers Rely Less on Informal Technology
- How Top Performers Extend PDM
- Weighing the Cloud PDM Option to Improve ROI
- and More!