Our Application Engineering team is looking for a creative, energetic, entrepreneurial Simulation Application Engineer to demonstrate the value of Ansys to prospective customers. We will give the strongest consideration to candidates with at least 3+ years of real-world Ansys experience.
The Application Engineering team at KETIV empowers customers to solve real engineering problems and increase velocity of innovation. This role requires a tight partnership with the sales team with a common goal of identifying the use case for the prospective customer and guide them through technical validation of Ansys FEA/CFD simulation capabilities.
- Work within the Application Engineering team to technically support and build strong relationships with prospective customers in multiple industry segments, ensuring they are achieving the desired business outcomes with Ansys.
- Demonstrate the value of Ansys and collaborate with the Marketing Dept. to generate high quality content and presentations for prospective customers.
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a customer facing technical role using Ansys, ideally as a customer success engineer/manager, application engineer or technical account manager
- Professional industry experience with CAE software
- Bachelors Engineering degree or higher, FEA expertise is required, ideally with CFD knowledge
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work in a team selling environment
- Comfortable presenting to management and technical audiences
- Team-oriented, flexible, and able to see the “big picture” – because our entire team must meet our goals for KETIV to be successful
- Experience in a fast-paced entrepreneurial startup environment is a plus
- Located within the US
What you can expect from us
- A dedicated team with high expertise, and the opportunity to learn a lot within your field
- Make an impact quickly and work on goal-oriented tasks and projects that leave space for creativity
- A multicultural and inclusive work environment
- Benefits that include health, dental, vision and 401k
About KETIV Technologies, Inc.
KETIV empowers America’s manufacturers through knowledge and innovation. As an Autodesk Platinum Partner, we provide cutting-edge products, consulting services, and unequivocal support that drives business success across the country. Our extensive and diverse experience encompasses the entire development process, from concept to production. We are driven by a forward-looking, service-driven and knowledge-sharing culture, which influences every customer interaction. We earn trust. We guide, we inform, we serve. We make businesses better. Learn more at ketiv.com.
Apply for this position
We currently have no available opportunities.
Please check back later.