Senior Content Marketing ManagerU.S. Remote/Virtual
About the Position
KETIV Technologies is looking for an experienced Senior Content Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently and strategically, and have a passion for creating compelling content to engage target audiences and build brand recognition.
Candidates for this position should have a successful track record of marketing to Manufacturing industry audiences.
- Build out content strategy to extend and grow KETIV's educational program (currently known as the KETIV Virtual Academy), driving a refreshed high-level social media and video strategy
- Master quick content production using ChatGPT to build organically-rich SEO content with the support of our SEO/PPC vendor
- · Boost backlinks and brand credibility by getting KETIV's people interviewed on podcast, written features, etc. with external professional networks
- Ensure excellence in email and web communication, and help devise more ideal customer experiences for website visitors
- Provide consistent and repeatable copy for sales teams (especially front-line Business Development Representatives) by identifying spot-on marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for target personas to illicit action.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 5+ years experience in content marketing
- Experience marketing to Manufacturing industry leaders, engineers, and designers
- Proven track record of creating compelling content and increasing website traffic
- Strong understanding of SEO and data-driven marketing
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), WordPress preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enterprise software/SaaS is a plus. Especially experience with Autodesk, Ansys, Tacton and other manufacturing software vendors/ecosystems.
- HubSpot marketing automation and NetSuite CRM experience is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position which offers a competitive salary with the potential for bonus. Medical insurance coverage, with a variety of optional plans to fit your needs. Personal Time Off and Paid Holidays are provided to employees. KETIV offers a 401 (k) plan with a match for qualified employees through Vanguard Funds. If you are an experienced content marketer with a passion for creating compelling content, please apply today!