Work Better and Retain Talent
It’s easier to attract and retain the brightest engineering and design talent when they can work more effectively. Improve the integrity of your data by ridding yourself of duplicate files, tracking revisions more effectively, and gaining control of access so your staff can achieve their full potential.
* Source: https://newsletter.prostep.com/fileadmin/user_upload/prostep/Newsletter/2018/201801_NL/PLMPulse-Report-WEB-1.pdf
Why Vault from KETIV?
KETIV’s Data Management Practice have experts and proven methodologies to help with every aspect of data management to enable end-to-end digital manufacturing.
Ensure that your Autodesk Vault PDM or PLM is set up to be fast, secure, accessible, and a well-organized single source of truth that teams can rely on to collaborate and perform at peak levels.
PDM, PLM, and Autodesk Vault Services Offered:
- PDM/PLM Planning, Consulting, and Configuration
- Lifecycle Configuration
- Vault Implementation, Installation, and Upgrades
- Custom Programming, ERP Connectors, and Data Loading
- Support and Training: Vault PDM, Vault PLM, Fusion 360 Manage, and Upchain
- Vault Migrations / Cloud Migrations
Other Product Data Management Services Offered:
- Data Management Consulting
- Data Analysis, Cleansing, Meta Data Enrichment, and Migration
- Custom Programming and Integration
- Cloud Hosting, Automated Vault Server Backup, Server Replication
Meet KETIV’s Vault Experts
97% Positive Rating from KETIV Customers in 2022*
*KETIV Support customer satisfaction rating Jan 2022 to Aug 2022 with 19% responding
Autodesk Vault PLM | Key Features
Vault Product Data Management
The foundation of PLM is PDM, centralized data management of all product information, which tracks revisions, reduces errors, and improves design reuse and collaboration.
Bill of Materials Management
Centrally manage and share structured product BOMs throughout the enterprise, ensuring that up-to-date information is accessible at any phase of a product’s lifecycle.
New Product Development
Configure project templates and standardize phase-gate milestones, deliverables, and tasks by product line, business unit, product team, or other designation.
Gain a clear view of the details you need to submit, track, and approve change requests and change orders.