Recently, we received a case where a client needed to change the Autodesk Contract Manager from himself to another employee. The scenario where you’ll have to change your contract manager will most likely not happen very often. Nonetheless, it is still important to know the steps for changing the contract manager on the off chance that it does come up. Follow along the with the steps provided by Autodesk to learn how.
By now, if you have been following along with the KETIV blog, you’ve probably heard of a contract manager once or twice at least and have somewhat of an idea of what it is. Though, for those of you who don’t know, the role of a contract manager is to assign named users to products and manage their permissions for each of the services included with the products. They control all of this via the user management interface in their Autodesk Account. Now that we have gone over what an account manager is so let’s get into how to change the contract manager.
How to Change the Contract Manager?
- Sign in to your Autodesk Account at accounts.autodesk.com.
- Select Management to view your Products & Services.
- Hover over Support on the menu at the top and select “View my support cases” from the menu options.
- Select My Subscription from the Select a Case Type options.
- Select “I want to change the Contract Manager” from the Category options.
- Enter the requested information and click the Submit button.
An Autodesk support specialist will contact you confirm the change.
For info on how to go about changing your software coordinator click the link.
This is how you can easily change Autodesk Contract Manager.
Be sure to follow the KETIV blog for everything new and exciting with Autodesk products as well as tune into the AVA sessions every Thursday to see live demonstrations and hear from guest speakers as well. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the section below.