Don’t let complexity slow your engineering innovations
Precision and foresight are paramount in engineering and product design, where challenges like thermal stress and structural integrity can have significant impacts. KETIV Technologies specializes in transforming these potential uncertainties into precise, profitable outcomes. Our team of skilled FEA consulting engineers offer extensive experience in both simulation and analysis, ensuring top-tier quality and innovation in every project.
Complex product design and analysis can put a wrench in your project’s timeline and budget. At KETIV, we understand the need of precision and foresight in engineering and product design, and challenges that have significant impact like thermal stress and structural integrity, we understand you can’t afford delays or inefficiencies. You’re the expert in your field, and it’s our job to equip you with the tools to shine.
Our FEA consulting service specializes in transforming these potential uncertainties into precise, profitable outcomes. Our team of professional engineers and FEA consultants delivers results that not only improve product design but also enhance performance and efficiency. From thermal to structural and stress analysis, our comprehensive services position us as your go-to consultants for all FEA needs, including CFD analysis and failure analysis.
The tools we use: Why Ansys?
Transform your designs with our simulation services, powered by the robust capabilities of Ansys Mechanical & Ansys LS-Dyna. We focus on the critical details of your designs, from efficient heat management to robust stress endurance. With our simulations, you can expect thorough and precise results.
The Backbone of Meticulous Design: Ansys Mechanical isn’t just software; it’s the foundation upon which resilient and reliable products are built. It’s about understanding the subtleties of stress and strain, predicting performance under various scenarios, and ensuring your design is not only functional but also economical and robust.
Your Assurance Against the Extreme: When the going gets tough, you want to be certain your products can handle it. LS-DYNA is our go-to for simulating real-world brutality—impacts, crashes, you name it. With this tool, your products are tested against the extremes before they even exist, ironing out any weaknesses long before they hit the production line.
KETIV + Ansys: Build with Certainty
Meet the FEA consulting team at KETIV
Work with trusted FEA consultants with deep experience in manufacturing. Our experienced consultants are here to guide you through finite element analysis and optimization, helping you achieve excellence in your projects.
Unsure about how our software can benefit your business? Reach out now!
8 Reasons to Start Simulating Today
Learn the value and unlock the mystery of product design, optimized through simulation. This guide will walk you through what’s possible, and help you down the path to answer the questions that keep your designers and engineers up at night:
- Will these components break down under certain conditions?
- Can the product handle fluid pressure?
- How do the different components interact and perform together?
- Will it survive a fall?
- Can we make the product lighter, stronger, or more durable?
More Simulation Articles
Frequently asked questions about Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
1. What is FEA consulting and how can it benefit my company?
Finite Element analysis can be used to analyze how strong parts before they are built, to achieve higher performance in operation, and/or reduce weight/cost. Higher reliability, thermal performance, noise and vibration performance, and drop test performance can also be analyzed.
2. How does FEA analysis work?
In Finite Element Analysis, a mechanical part is chopped into small pieces, and relevant physics equations are solved for each piece; the results are added back together to show answers for the whole part. This might include stress, strain, thermal, reliability, and vibration equations.
3. How does FEA consulting differ from traditional engineering analysis?
Traditional engineering analysis uses analytical equations to solve for relevant physics quantities. But when geometry gets complicated, these equations are usually too difficult to solve.
4. What types of industries typically require FEA consulting services?
Any industry that uses mechanical parts is a good candidate for FEA
5. What are some common FEA simulation analyses?
Common analyses may include:
- Strength analysis, assessing stress and deformation.
- Structural stability vs. buckling.
- Fatigue and durability analyses
- Fracture and crack growth
- Thermal loading impact
- Modal analysis to determine characteristic natural frequency of structures
- Harmonic analysis to determine a structure’s response to a steady harmonic load
- Response spectrum analysis to determine a structure’s response to random or time-independent loading conditions – earthquakes, wind, ocean waves, jet engine thrust, or rocket motor vibrations
- Random vibration analysis to determine a structure’s response to random vibrations
- Kinematic studies to analyze rigid body motion
- Rapid dynamics to analyze response to short-duration extreme loading (drop test, impact, penetration)
6. Can FEA consulting be used for both static and dynamic analysis?
7. What data/inputs will be required for running FEA analysis?
Typically, geometry information, material properties, and loading conditions are required to run an FEA analysis.
8. What qualifications and expertise should I look for in an FEA consulting firm?
Expertise in the relevant physics (mechanical engineering, thermal, etc.), and years of experience conducting FEA analyses.
9. What software and tools do FEA consulting firms use for analysis?
Finite Analysis software is generally used for these analyses. ANSYS is a leading brand, with industry leading validation where simulation results correlate directly with real world test data.
10. How much does FEA consulting typically cost?
Depending on the complexity of what you are trying to solve, and what you are solving for, FEA consulting assignment cost can vary widely, from $1000s to tens of thousands of dollars. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your project so we can provide further information.
11. Can FEA consulting help optimize my product design for better performance and cost efficiency?
Yes. Simulation allows one to vary materials, dimensions, configurations, stiffness/weight, etc., for a variety of operating conditions, or manufacturing tolerances to reduce cost and increase performance.
12. How accurate are the results obtained from FEA consulting?
Comparison between simulation and experimental results can vary widely, depending on a number of factors. These include simulation setup expertise, experimental setup expertise, experimental errors, difficulty and complexity of the analysis. There are analysis accuracy vs. analysis time tradeoffs– a larger amount of smaller mesh can be more accurate, but takes longer to run. But in general, there is good agreement between experimental and simulation results.
13. What results and files can I expect from FEA consulting?
In general, one can expect quantification and/or pictures of the analysis inputs – geometry, materials, loading specifications – and quantification and/or pictures of the analysis outputs. This might include deformation, stress, response spectrum, etc., depending on the type of analysis run.